Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Diving In

   Welcome to Kindle Your Creativity! 


   My name is Briana, I love everything crafty and DIY! I am a frugal crafter and try to do my projects with a lot of what I already have. Scoring great deals at garage sales and thrift stores makes my day! 



   I am 25 and have been married to my Mr. Right for 5 1/2 years.  We live in central Arkansas with our two amazing kiddos, Eli (4) and Brooklyn (2).   I am blessed to be able to stay home with my children to be there for their "first's" and teach them along the way. During the weekdays I do childcare from my home to help supplement our income. With the extra little ones around we try to stay busy with different crafts and activities. 

    My Husband just finished his bachelors and we are in the process of waiting for God to open the next door. As we wait we are trying to finish updating and remodeling our first little starter home. So far we have done ALL the work ourselves. It has been a great learning experience both DIY and in our marriage! haha  We have lived in our little 1,000 sq ft house for about 3 1/2 years and we are more then ready to upgrade to a bigger house.  With that said you can expect to hear about our fun times as we finish getting our house ready to sell.

   My goal is to blog about my projects and encourage others to find their creative side. I want to share how I find frugal ways to get creative.

   Crafting has been a passion of mine since I was a little kid. I can remember spending hours creating master pieces out of popsicle sticks and glue. Today my creative side has evolved and I hope is more attractive then glue and sticks!  I will be posting about my mommy adventures, projects, kid crafts, great finds, yummy recipes, and much more!

I would LOVE to hear from you! Comment or email me if something inspires you or if you have tried something similar.  I love new ideas and frugal tips. 

 I want to keep this blog an encouraging and fun environment that is non threatening. We are just talking about crafts and recipes right?  You can find my comment policy here. 


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you see something you like!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...